Start The New Year With a New Addition to your Homes
As 2012 begins you may be thinking about how you can improve your home this year. Consider a new kitchen countertop when you are contemplating your renovation projects for 2012. There are a number of reasons that a new kitchen countertop is a smart home upgrade this year:
- Improve the resale value of your home (as mentioned in this news article)
- Modernize the look of your kitchen
- Increase the usability and durability of your kitchen worktop surface
- Kitchen renovations provide a good return on your investment
- Turn your kitchen into a gathering room for your family, so that you can spend more time together
Deciding to renovate your kitchen is only the first step. You will also need to make decisions about the type of countertop material that you’d like to install. There are a wide variety of materials that kitchen countertops are available in, including:
- Butcher block (wood)
- Corian (a manmade material)
- Gibraltar (a manmade material)
- Metal (such as stainless steel, copper and zinc)
- Tile (such as ceramic or mosaic tile)
There are so many types of kitchen countertop materials to choose from that the decision can seem overwhelming. How do you choose the right material for your home? You should consider a number of factors, such as:
When it comes to choosing the right kitchen countertop let the pros at NuStone Transformations help.
Our staff have the expertise that you need when it comes to choosing a new countertop for your kitchen renovation. Contact us today for a free in-home consultation on your new kitchen countertop.