How Does One Day Countertop Installation Work?
One day. Just one day.
Better still, single day countertop installation:
- Can be done any time during the year. Even right now when it’s cold and snowy outside.
- Is easy and hassle free when compared to a complete teardown and rebuild.
- Costs much less versus a removing and rebuilding your countertop space.
So how does it work?
How is it so effective?
And how can you bring it into your home?
Read on to find out.
Step 1: Selecting the countertop material you want
And you’ve decided to schedule a one-day countertop installation project.
Now’s the time to select what type of countertop you want.
The way one day countertop installation works is that a new countertop will be placed over your existing surface.
So you don’t need to worry about shapes or measurements.
What you’ll be deciding is the look and feel of your new countertops.
And at NuStone Transformations, there are multiple materials for you to choose from:
- Granite: Durable and beautiful, engineered granite can handle anything thrown at it or on it.
- Glass: Eco-friendly recycled glass gives your kitchen or bathroom a sleek, shiny look.
- Quartz: If your kitchen gets heavy use, you can’t go wrong with heat- and scratch-resistant quartz.
Really, there are no wrong choices.
Step 2: Measuring
When you’re ready, we’ll come back to your home to measure the countertop space.
We use state-of-the-art techniques to get exact measurements which will be fed into a computer (more on that later).
So rough estimates won’t cut it.
Besides measuring length and width, we’re also looking for things like:
- Sink depth
- Angles and curvatures
- Backsplash height (if applicable)
- Appliance dimensions
Your new countertop is designed to fit perfectly over your old one.
It’ll fit perfectly like a glove because we’ll measure it that way.
Save $500 on your one-day countertop installation by downloading your FREE voucher now.
Step 3: Cutting and preparation
All those measurements taken in step 2 are brought to our manufacturing facility in order to cut and build your made-to-measure countertop.
Sophisticated computer software – combined with the skilled eye of experienced craftspeople – work to cut and manufacture your countertop.
And when it’s complete, we’ll double-check it to make sure it’s absolutely perfect before bringing it to your home.
Step 4: Installation
Now comes the fun part: watching your kitchen instantly transform before your very eyes.
On installation day, a skilled NuStone Transformations installer will come to your home with all the necessary countertop components and tools.
At that point:
- A permanent bond is applied to your old countertop
- The new countertop overlay is carefully installed on top
- The bond is testing to ensure a strong hold
- Polish is applied to your new countertop
And just like that – in as little as one day, you’ve got new countertops.
In fact, it’s not out of the question to call NuStone Transformations on Monday and have brand new countertops for your kitchen on Friday.
Why choose one day countertop installation?
There are three main reasons homeowners select one day countertop installation:
- No teardowns required because the new countertops fit directly over the existing ones
- Minimal disruption to your daily life gets your house “back to normal” quickly
- Reduced noise and dust keeps your home cleaner vs. a complete renovation job
Now that you know how it works, why not bring one day countertop installation to your home
One day countertop installation is fast, effective, affordable and permanent.
To start, all you have to is schedule a FREE in-home consultation.
We’ll come to you – no matter where you live – and bring along product samples for you to look at and choose from.
It’s 100% pressure free with no commitment required.