Kitchen Cabinet Refacing in Toronto, the GTA, Oakville, Kitchener-Waterloo and areas
Bring your cabinets back to life.
Nothing ages a kitchen like outdated or worn-out kitchen cabinets. But the idea of replacing them sounds like it’s too much:
- Too much money
- Too much time
- Too much mess
- Too much inconvenience
Choose your style.
Your home is unique, your kitchen should be too.
Because of this, NuStone Transformations carries a large selection of door styles, wood species, colours and finishes.
Our door selection features doors made of six wood species, designed to:
- Display the natural beauty of real wood grains and patterns
- Last a lifetime
- Work with cabinet doors, drawers, and more
We also offer:
- RTF (Thermofoil): Applied to an MDF substrate with heat and heat activated glue in a high pressure vacuum press. Durable and mimics and look of natural wood.
- Lacquer: Just like traditional cabinet refacing, lacquer involves removing the cabinet doors. The difference is that instead of being refaced with the material of your choice, lacquer gives them brand new fronts altogether.
Don’t replace your kitchen cabinetry. Consider kitchen cabinet refacing instead.
Kitchen cabinet refacing can instantly modernize your Kitchener or Oakville kitchen by giving it a fresh, new look with minimal disruption to your day-to-day life – or your pocketbook – because cabinet refacing is:
- Affordable: Your cabinet boxes stay in place, eliminating the need (and cost) to build new cabinets from scratch
- Eco-friendly: We reduce waste by using your existing cabinetry framework, minimizing what ends up being thrown away, and in the landfill
- Stylish: You decide how you want your cabinets to look and feel; creating a sleek, modern look that’s sure to turn heads
- Unobtrusive: Nothing gets torn down, moved or rewired with kitchen cabinet refacing, which means less dust, dirt particles and other debris is kept to a minimum