Why Kitchen Cabinetry Refacing
A popular remodeling option.
Cabinet door refacing is one of the most common services we provide at NuStone Transformations (formerly Granite Transformations). Our Oakville and Kitchener clients love the transformation kitchen cabinet refacing creates.
More money in your pocket.
Although there is no set price on the cost of a full kitchen renovation project, kitchen cabinet refacing can be half the price of traditional remodeling. Here’s why:
- Your cabinet boxes stay in place: We reface what’s already there. Nothing gets taken down, rebuilt or replaced. You cabinet stays in place, and more money stays in your pocket.
- No infrastructure costs: A full kitchen renovation job may involve plumbing or electrical wiring work in the kitchen. Refacing avoids those elements, so you don’t need to budget for them.
Less disruption to your home life.
Any home improvement job will result in some disruption to your day-to-day routine. Kitchen cabinetry refacing is no different, but it will not be as intrusive as a traditional kitchen remodeling project because:
- No demolition needed: Your cabinet boxes stay right where they are. All that gets removed are the doors and hardware. No drilling or sawing takes place.
- Less mess: Kitchen cabinetry refacing is a much less invasive process than installing new cabinetry. You won’t find wood or other building particulate accumulating in other rooms.
Respectful employees delivering professional results.
We’re honoured when clients choose us to perform their kitchen cabinetry refacing job. We want to put a stunning new face on your existing cabinetry while respecting your home and wishes by:
- Using certified employees: All our work is completed by our professional, certified employees. You’ll receive impeccable craftsmanship using the best materials possible.
- No risk of damage to your kitchen: Our kitchen cabinetry refacing process – as well as the attention paid by our workers – removes risk of damage to your floors, countertops or walls.