We Were Just in the Toronto Sun
Did you pick up the Toronto Sun this past weekend?
Did you look through the New Homes & Condos section?
Did you happen to read the interview with NuStone Transformations’ own Tracy Thurston about hot kitchen trends for the summer?
If you missed it (or caught it and want to read it again), you can check out the article here.
In the article (click the image for a sneak peek), Tracy talks about some of the most popular upgrades for summer.
And they are:
- White kitchens: While white never really goes out of style, it seems that white kitchens are stronger than ever this year.
- Engineered products: When it comes to kitchen countertops, homeowners want tough, strong and easy-to-clean surfaces.
- Be organized: A place for everything and everything its place. The kitchen can be just as organized as say, the home office.
- Recycled materials: Glass countertops are eco-friendly and made from a variety of materials, including recycled mirrors.
Creating that Italian feel
Throughout Tracy’s Toronto Sun article, she makes numerous mentions about achieving an old, Italian heritage look in your kitchen.
- Stylish mosaic backsplash tiles are in. Many homeowners from Toronto to Kitchener are looking for hand-cut Italian glass.
- Italian marble quartz countertop products give the look and feel of pure marble without the maintenance or costs.
Read Tracy’s interview and then contact NuStone Transformations
Want to know what’s new & exciting for summer?
Get the scoop directly from our lead design consultant, Tracy Thurston.
And then, book a FREE in-home consultation to see these new trends in person; in the comfort and convenience of your own home.